Wednesday 19 January 2011

Fantastic new collection from LES PAPIERS DE PANDORE!

At the beginning of this year I received a mail from the eminent Julie Blanc of France.
I have long admired her very beautiful creations on TCR and was very happy to hear that she felt the same about my work.

When she mailed me a preview of her upcoming collection of scrapbooking papers and stamps I was stunned with how lovely the collection was.

Imagine then how happy it made me when she asked if I would consider guest-designing with her collection for a three month- period. I was thrilled, and just could not wait to get to work creating with the Garden Party-collection as it is called. The company is based in Provence and  you can check it out here:
 Les Papiers de Pandore.

The Swedish mail service has not impressed me very much lately, but this afternoon finally the beauties arrived!

I don't have time to write much more,...gotta go create...., but I can tell you it all looks every bit as lovely in real life. The collection will be in the shops in France I  think on Jan. 24 th.





















The collection consists of six different double sided papers . One sheet  is with printed letters on one side and different journaling spots on the other.
There are also co-ordinating stamps to go with the papers.






































Have a lovely day!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! This is awesome news and well deserved too. What a beautiful collection! Cant wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bente!!! what a wonderful collection of papers YUMMIE! Sooo looking forward to seeing what you will come up with. WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations and what beautiful papers to be creative with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratulerer så mye Bente, for en ære! Blir spennende å se hva du skaper! Klem

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...