Saturday 1 January 2011

WORK I SUBMITTED WITH MY DT APPLICATION.

First of all let me wish you a very very happy 2011. May it be even better for all of us than the year that passed. And how quickly it passed. It does not seem like that long ago  we celebrated New Years Eve last time...
I have been so busy with all my other engagements that this little blog has been a bit neglected, but now I am back. I will post some photos of what we have been up to. At least it is fun for my distant (geographically speaking...lol ) relatives to see what we are up to here!

I just thought I would share with you my three los,my card and altered item that was requested in the YSS designteam call. I know that I  take an interest in what people have submitted and think that maybe you too are of a curious disposition!
For my Color Room friends the los are familiar, but the card and altered item I made especially for this call.

All the profiles for the new DT are now up in the gallery and you can go there to see the beautiful work of my fellow DT-members.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...