Tuesday 7 June 2011

Blue eyed Boy, "Jillibean Soup" "Strawberry Soup"

Today I have another layout to share with you!
The photos were taken two or three years ago at a restaurant in the harbour. (We live near the coast).
The sweet little boy is Rex and I am his aunt. I have had these photos laying there for the longest time and now was the time to scrap them.
It seems there are long lapses of time between getting the scrapworthy shots of my two eldest daughters, and I have been doing SO many pages with Beatrice lately. But I shall soon be back to my Beatrice with cat photos because to me they are so cute!!!

These papers etc were sent to me by Erica at Your Scrapbook Stash.
The papers are from "Jillibean Soup" the collection is "Strawberry Soup" and they are all printed on Kraft paper. I think I read somewhere that they are more environmentally friendly, too.
The little wooden buttons are also from the store and by Maya Road. And if you order twine from Your Scrapbook Stash it arrives on these cute little spools, that you then can use for your craft projects! How cool is that!!








































Some close ups now:
































You can see the Monday Markdowns HERE if you would like to order some new supplies at Your Scrapbook Stash!!

That's all I have time for no my bloggy friends, I am off to work in a few minutes!!

Take care!!

14 comments:

  1. Just stunning Bente!!! love all the flowers you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME work...LOVE these photos too. He is such a cutie..perfect title as well. Love the border and the BEAUTIFUL flowers :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page like how you used the circle and the clusterd flower stuff...great job!
    byebye<lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! the choice of the colours is stunning ! This is amazing how the blue colour just spread out of the layout ! wow !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nephew is too cute! Such a stunning LO...great layers and dimension, your use of paint, the twine, your circlular die cut paper and borders...all so beautiful. Love the flowers too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is cuuuute and that page is oh so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallå där! När har ni månne satt årets avfärd till Provence? I spy some beautiful new blooms here that definitely are not Primas, they are gorgeous Bente! love the circle with its punched and pleated border and doily matting. Fab to see the LB pp sort of IRL, looks so good. He is an absolute darling the little guy and boy are his eyes blue! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfect! Love this layout, Bente!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that is stunning!!!!!! I really love that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Flowers on a boy page and you made it work... not only that you ROCKED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bente this is beautiful work - one of my favourites of yours! Thanks for your kind comments on my photography post! From past experience I've seen that I don't get many comments on my photography posts, which I find quite strange but it seems that scrapbookers aren't really that interested! And I am not a great cook so Eila was right! I have very little interest in cooking because I hate to hang around the kitchen watching things grill & come back to find them burnt LOL! I love the composition of this layout - the lovely photographs, the pleated punchwork around the circle & those beautiful flower clusters!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bente this gorgeous!!!!!!!!
    I love how you have blended the colours and the flowers clusters....well everything you have done on this layout is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is the first time I have visited your blog and I really have to say that I totally love your work. WOW! So beautiful and very inspiring! I'll be returning for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a gorgeous lo! Those pics of your nephew are so cute. Love all the flowers you used for this 'boy' lo...looks amazing, not girly. You put this together sooooooooooo well! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...