Wednesday 4 January 2012

A new challenge at OUAS, and a preview of my new mini album.


Our very first challenge for 2012 is here.
January 1st Challenge 
Journalling Criteria/themeNew Years Eve!

Our theme this time is New year's Eve. We would like you to journal about your feelings around this time of year, or tell us about your most memorable New Year's Eve. Where were you? Who were you with? What did you do? Why is this one memorable? Note: the photo that you use for this challenge does not have to necessarily be from New Years Eve. For example, if you spent New Years Eve with your family you can have a photo of your family taken ANY time of the year.

Remember that you are allowed to also create a card or altered project based on this sketch and instead of the journalling criteria you need to use a quote.
You must combine our journalling criteria/theme with this sketch.

If you need to have a closer look at the rules of the challenges please take some time to visit 
the home of Once Upon A...Sketc HERE!
Remember, the MOST important thing is to include the journaling!!

I am not scheduled to make a layout for this challenge, but I decidd to use the sketch for a different project I have been working on.
A couple of weeks ago we had a photo shoot here with our youngest DD Beatrice.
Super sweet Gisela Ackerup came to our house for a photo shoot.
With all the cute photos I got I decided to make a small album showcasing some of them.

I started out using the sketch for the cover but then I kind of got carried away....


Here is a small preview of my album you can have a look for yourself:


Those gorgeous chipboard pieces are of course from Imaginarium Designs.
This time I painted with a dimensional paint that looks a little like snow, and then added some
glitter for extra bling.





I plan on sharing the rest of my album soon, I have a couple of pages left to finish!
So long, take care!!

11 comments:

  1. Love this month sketch!!! what a fabulous and pretty album you made my friend!!
    I wish you the best for 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bente this is such a gorgeous mini album....absolutely beautiful just like your girls!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to see the rest of it!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to look inside....so sweet girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS my friend!!! I would like to see more...?
    Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT a pretty book cover this is!! sooo looking forward to seeing more of what's inside! the photo is really wonderful too. How is Miss Bea liking her hair now, still chuffed at the shorter length? Hmmm ... du håller bestämt på och fnular med hemligheter min vän, ngt du vill berätta om eller är det för tidigt ännu? :)) PoK

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Bente, I love mini albums such treasures to keep, look forward to seeing more, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work Bente, can't wait for the rest. You have a beautiful family. Happy New Year and thanks for all your bloggy visits in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! Say like the rest, can't wait to see inside the album!
    The blue pearls on my new years eve layout are not pearls but what we in Norway call "raindrops". Often used together with flowerdecorations and as a layer under small candles (in glasses). Made of plastic I believe and comes in all kind of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEUS!! it's beautiful! can't wait to see the other pages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...