Saturday 13 October 2012

'Love my big Girl' Les Papiers de Pandore

Hi all. 
I hope your week end has come off to a great start and that the sun is shining on you. 
We are experiencing both subshine and rain, but that's only to be expected this time of the year in these parts...
Today I have finished a lo I started a while ago for the Oct 10th sketch feature at Pandore. 
Unfortunately I did not have time to finish it in time so I did it today instead. 
I ended up not following the sketch at all.


In just a couple of short weeks we will all be able to scrap with the new beautiful papers etc that Julie has created for us. Of course I have already seen what she has in store for us, and you are going to love it just like I do!!


I used *Invitation* for this simple page and I still enjoy scrapping it a lot, even if I have 
done so many layouts with it already. -I think it is lovely!


 Flowers are by "Manor House Creations". I managed to get hold of some now that they had a warehouse sale. Usually they are very hard to findaround here. And wildely expensive!


The picture is one of Alexandra taken this Summer on our vacations in Provence. 
We enjoy our little photo shoots in the nice weather down there!

I sprayed here and there with some yellow Glimmer Mist and used a Crafters Workshop mask with gesso.



Now I am going to watch NCIS with the girls. It is one of our favourite shows! 
Have a lovely week end!!



14 comments:

  1. These papers look amazing in your layout Bente and that photo is gorgeous. I love the chicken wire gesson in the background and the flower cluster looks fab! What a shame they are so hard and expensive for you to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Beautiful LO Bente!! and a beautiful picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Bente, your girl and your LO. I'm making my flowers myself more and more, now. They are reallllllly expensive. But sometimes, they don' t look the same, of course..

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI..This is beautiful, the colors are vibrant and such a lovely photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bente...I love the colours and your choices of blooms. Such a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bente this is just sooooooooooooooooo pretty! The mix and pic are super girly....love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! Love the color of the butterflies and the border trims!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture of your girl, Bente! Love the way you mixed up the alphas and those manorhouse flower clusters look divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Bente! Love the flower work and how you have introduced so many beautiful colours!! Did you know you can buy MHC through Marivic at Zeus and Zoe? I didn't get from the Warehouse sale as the shipping was unrealistically priced but I do have quite a bit through CM kit club too - they have quite a selection as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous page!! and your girl is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Bente, you definitely have beautiful subjects to scrap!!! I like how you have used your border punches here as well, so many lovely details to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very beautiful, Bente! You make everything lovely. Always amazes me how you add and do so much but always in right amounts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooh the COLOURS!! love love love them! you're so right, the papers can be scrapped over and over again. This is such a sweet and girly page, all of your girls are just so beautiful my friend. Kram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the vibrant colors and gorgeous design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...