Wednesday 20 February 2013

Combo du 20 fevrier. 'Cool' for Pandore

Hi 
Today I have a lo for you that I made as an example for the current colour challenge over at Les Papiers de Pandore. I used the latest collection 'Lovely Birds' as well as the white  (now misted) background sheet from 'Promenons Nous' and the pink from 'En Attendent'.


I must confess this lo turned out a little 'messier' than I had planned but sometimes that's the way of things in the crafty world,...LOL! Some things can not be controlled :-)


 I actually had some fun with this one using all the mediums and masks. 
I even made a tiny rolled flower, which I haven't done in a long time.


The string framing my photo was white originally, but I poured some paint into my hand and rubbed the string in it to change the colour....-See, I told you I had fun...  Now my hands are all pink!


Almost all papers have been stitched to my page. I usually put a dash of glue in the middle to keep them in place,-but far from the edges so as not get my sewing machine all clogged up.


 The chipboard cogs/clock is from Imaginarium Designs and I gave it a lick of white paint and some blue ink before sticking it to my page.


I used lots of punches here from Martha Stewart and EK Success. 
I've wanted one of those notebook punches from EK Success for the longest time and now I have both the one making round holes and the one making square ones.


I'm happy you came by to have a look at my latest page and thanks so much for any comments you feel like leaving me. They are greatly appreciated!
Hugs!!


15 comments:

  1. Lovely page Bente! I loved this punch and those photo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great page! Cool Layering with the punched edges and circles it all looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet punched edges, as always, and I like how the cogs/clock turned out ;)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! LOVING the hearts border and loveeeeeeeee the circle twine framing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo of colours you've used here Bente, great textured paste work in the background and gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start with mess and you will never stop being messy, lol ! That's what happened to me lately... This is very very pretty, with such a nice picture, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool!!! love the soft texture on the background, it's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a funky page Bente! I've wanted one of those notebook punches forever too and cannot find them online anywhere!! Where did you find yours? I still really want to order the square holed one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi..This layout is very cool! I love all the layers and the stitching is fabulous!! love the punched edge facing inwards too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful, yet fun LO!! Love the twine frame! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page Bente!! Love the string on your photo! and all the punching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kjempeflott side. Likte fargene så godt, ramma rundt bildet og sirklene. Stilig med bakgrunnen du har laget. Tror jeg må bestille meg noen flere masker...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks fantastic, Bente.... I love your unplanned messy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love seeing how each little embellishment is so perfectly placed to create such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh yah, VERY cool page! you always have such fab bright colours and the loveliest of layers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...