Sunday 17 February 2013

Some feminine cards, -mixed media 'light'.

I did a couple of cards last week that I'd like to share with you today.
I used papers and embellishments from Norwegian brand "Papirdesign".

The first photo thoughis just for fun. It's our smallest family member Lady, checking my card to see if it is ok to go on the blog :-) She always takes such an interest when I try to photograph my projects.
She is such a cutie!!



I used a lot of gesso, paint, and mist on these to create a textured background for my flowers and sentiment. I stitched the patterned paper to a Bazzil background .
 

I used my Martha Stewart punches to" pretty up" the bottom edge of my cards.
The diecut frame is by Sizzix.


Flowers and leaves of different sizes and shapes as well as half pearls are by Papirdesign.
 
 

 
On this second card I used a light green paint through two different masks by Panduro.
 

In addition to the Prima hydrangeas and the Inkido flower center the embellies here are by Papirdesign. I used part of a white swirl and some pretty mini roses in addition to the lilac chipboard heart.


I hope you enjoyed my two cards and feel insired to create yor own!
As always thank you so much for visiting me here and for your kind comments that I so love to read!
Hugs!!


 

20 comments:

  1. Flotte kort!! Og pusen,en liten skjønning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and lovely colour mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyra mine følger også nøye med på hva jeg lager på "kontoret" mitt - resten av familien er ikke fullt så interessert *lol*

    Jeg tror jeg aldri har sett deg lage kort før, men disse er jo bare vakre. Bakgrunnene er helt konge, akkurat som resten av detaljene, så jeg ser gjerne flere kort fra deg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lovely cards Bente! Soo beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors and the photos ... and you kitty is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Bente, your cards are so elegant and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your cards look amazing.. I enjoying looking at cards as they can be quite layered and like mini masterpieces.. love the flowers and punched edges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, these are all GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the texture and the punched edges....gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo! and I can vouch for that the little beauty that Lady has put her paw approval on is even more GORGEOUS IRL!! thank you so so much for the wonderful surprise that arrived for Valentine's, aren't you a darling! tossig är vad du är, helt underbart med överraskning till alla hjärtans! puss på dig du!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards, Bente))) Always such beautiful colors and elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! Your cards are just gorgeous! Love all of them! I think Lady likes them too! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous cards!!!love the texture

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are just perfect, I guess that's what she said !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally pretty Bente! These are really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what stunning cards!! So many amazing techniques and details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Purple passion! This is gorgeous, beautiful cards and lovely assistant for the photography to!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards, Bente..I love the border punches you've used on both!
    And what a gorgeous photo of your kitty checking over your work....she is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. en sån sötnos (katten) och dina kort är väldigt vackra ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...