Wednesday 13 February 2013

"Sweethearts" -Valentines inspired lo for Papirdesign DT

Today I have a layout to share that use soem of the new papers from Norwegian Papirdesign. 
Once again Line has managed to make us ooo and aaa over her beautiful designs.

 Just look here:


I layered all of my design elements. Then I cut a frame from one of the patterned papers and stitched it in place like I did with the rest of the paper. Then it was time for the fun bit; to choose the embellishments....



I love to use a lot of the small half pearls that come in different colours in the same package.


Papirdesign also have different kind of chipboard. On this lo I used the pink hearts and also the stars.
I used pop dots to raise my pink hearts and aded some of the small pearls as decoration.


I just adore the pearlswirls from PD! They are so large that you can easily cut them in pieces and make them stretch to decorate more than one project. And also by doing that you can change the look of the swirl and make it adapt to different designs.

And of course I picked quite a few of the gorgeous PD blooms for this page. I find sometimes I have to put a strain on so as not add too many and overwhealm the design.


This is what I have used:
Lykke-Rosa Pioner
Lykke-Små söte fugler
Herman og Emilie-Bamsefar pink
Papirdesign papir-Roser
Chipboard hearts pink
Chipboard star
Vit perleswirl
Halvperler pink
Pop dots PD
Pink  alphabet
Flowers

Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs!!

27 comments:

  1. It's very pretty in pink! I love all the details too, pearls, flowers, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Bente!! Love the feminine softness of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Bente! So very sweet xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous page - love your details and how feminine this is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooo beautiful! I loveeeee the flowers and the pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way you place everything always looks just right. Beautiful but the photo is always center stage. Just gorgeous, Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft colors and the super-sweet picture! Simply beautiful, Bente.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah what can I say? this is sooo beautiful... love it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Bente! love your details and how feminine this is! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nydelig LO du har lagd. Så mange lekre detaljer og de små halvperlene var så søte. Nydelige papirer du har brukt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layout Bente! This is so beautiful. Really love all the white on white!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Veldig søt layout, og jeg blir som alltid slått i bakken over alle de søte detaljene du klarer å putte inn, samtidig som bildet alltid er i fokus.. Lekker lekker!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work inspires me so much. This is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what an amazing layout Bente!!! LOVE the soft colors and all the punching you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply beautiful, Bente...such soft pretty colours & stunning layering & clustering!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning layout. I love your layering and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply gorgeous ! And pink is not my favorite colour...

    ReplyDelete
  18. GORGEOUS!!! You have always done beautiful work my friend, but lately it's even been more stunning! Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my oh my how much prettyness you have on this one Bente! The Norwegian "griselekker" just about covers it eloquently :)) Chiming in with the ooooh and aaaah, beeeautiful papers and details!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous!!!! Love all the details, and the paper is beautiful))

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, this is soooo sweet! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!! Such a gorgeous page!! Such a sweet feminine page for this darling photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ljuvlig ♥ så stillsamt vacker utan att vara ett dugg tråkig ♥ ju mer man tittar ju fler spännande detaljer upptäcker man ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...