Sunday 10 February 2013

'You and Me', - A valentine style layout using Inkido.

Hi!
I am back to share a new layout I made for Inkido, Papercraftsscandinavia.
Their sweet, romantic, feminine papers are a perfect fit for all those Valetines projects we like to make this time of year.

Here is what I made:


I love this cute photo of  Beatrice and me taken by my sweet and talented sister Sylvi when she visited us in  Provence a summer ago. We look so happy and natural.


Being a flower girl I love the abundance of roses in the patterned papers, and also the great variety of paper flowers in different sizes. The stick pins can be had in different styles and colours as well as all the half pearls and bling.


I wanted to add some of this exquisite lace to help make my photo stand out. I think it looks so good with the pattern on my rose paper.


I decided to go with a Valentines theme and besides using the heart punch by Martha Stewart I picked a mask by Panduro to add a small sprinkle of hearts on my page. 


The large pink peony is from an assortment pack called Harmony flowers and come in a variety of matching colours and sizes.
I hope my mojo will be returning soon as I have received such beautiful new collections from Papirdesign and Les Papiers de Pandore that I am itchng to use as well. 
Finally I would like tominvite all of you to take part in a Blog Hop for the upcoming issue of PaperHaus Magazine starting on March 1st. So much FUN!! I hope to see you then!!


Hugs to you all!




13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee that photo, the flowers and the lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is simply gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Love the look of the circle with the beautiful flowers, vine/leaves, and pic.....stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kjempefint Bente!! Blomstrane,fargane og ikkje minst jentene <3 Love U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is stunning Bente! Love love love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful.. I love the little line of lace under the photo.. really adds a feminine touch to this already pretty layout.. and yes the photo looks relaxed and really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classy LO! I love your use of flowers, the vine cut out and the lace! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful Bente!! love its femeninity!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout Bente - love the stitching, inking and all the layering and pretties...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and romantic...with the embellishments all in the perfect places.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzer Bente! another gorgeous page! love the sweet romantic papers, the wonderful punchwork, and the photo of you two gals is precious as ever. The itty white masked (?) hearts look just soo cute, the teal stickpins against the pink oh là là! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...