Saturday 18 May 2013

Blog hop winner revealed.

Hi friends! It is in the middle of the night,...almost 02.00!
I have not been scrapping much lately as I have been so busy doing other stuff!
 Some of it nice and/or interesting and some of it not so interesting.
A couple of days ago on Tuesday I was to a concert over the bridge  in Denmark . I saw the amazing Bruce Springsteen and that was such a fabulous experience it made me wonder why I haven't simply attended ALL his concerts... :-)
And tonight I have been with two of my daughters at Malmö Arena to see the jury final of Eurovision Song Contest which I also loved!! So many great songs!!


OK, anyway,....the reason I am writing at this time of the night is that I have a name to share. 
Like the ESC I have been waiting to pick a special blog hop winner for the prize here on my own blog. I did that just now using Random-org right here on my page.

So with no more delays here is the winner
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The name is:

Tina Connolly

Congratulations Tina!!

Please contact Line at Papirdesign as soon as possible to arrange for the shipment of your prize.

post@papirdesign.no

 And finally HERE you can find out who was the winner of the somewhat LARGE prize on the Papirdesign blog! Check it out!! 

Hugs, now I am off to get my forty winks....zzzzzz :-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bente for letting me know about winning this wonderful prize. And thank you for all the gorgeous inspiration you provide. I love your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...