Sunday 16 June 2013

Two lovely new collections from Les Papiers de Pandore and a blog hop winner.


 Sorry for being such a bad blogger lately!
I have been held back by a faulty, almost non exictent internet connection. Although the truth is I don't know how much I would have been able to share anyway as the first two weeks of June are always super busy! I guess many of you are experiencing the same now with all the kids activities coming to an end with special gatherings to finish off the term at the same time as there are many other demands.
I have been able to check in from time to time on the IPad, but lets be realistic; it is not the best blogging tool...LOL!

 Anyway here I am to share the latest two collections from Julie Blanc and Beatrice Garni for Pandore.


The first one is called 'Summer Life'






 The second one is called 'Itinéraire Bis'.






I hope and believe you'll like these as much as I do. 
I cannot wait to receive my kit, and hopefully all of it will be here by Monday.


******

Finally I will tell you who is the winner of the Wycinanka
chipboards!!

I used Random.org to choose my winner.

If I don't hear back from the winner by Thursday I will pick a new one. 

 


Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes the days are busy here too.. I am hoping things will slow down next week when my DD is on school holidays and we can spend the winter days inside doing what we love... me scrapbooking, her reading!!! I look forward to seeing what you create with these fabulous kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life sure has a way of getting nin the way; -)
    I love the look of both new lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, life gets busy sometimes....you got to do what's important. Lovely creations with these lines Bente!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...