Sunday 29 December 2013

For Inkido: 'Sweet Smile' using Harmony Flowers and 'Happy Christmas'

Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and are feeling well rested.

Today is my last post for this year, but I am happy to say that I'll be keeping in touch since I am part of the new DT starting in a few days for 2014.

Here is the page I wanted to show you today:


I made it mostly using the latest collection from Inkido called 'Happy Christmas' and also the lovely pink Harmony Flowers.

I have some closeups to share with you as well:

 

I used several of the pink Harmony Flowers, but those packages are so full that there are still some left :-)

 

 

 And here are a few of the other products I used:


Inkido Happy Christmas - Happy Postcards - Klicka på bilden för att stänga
Inkido Happy Christmas - Christmas Song - Klicka på bilden för att stänga
Inkido Happy Christmas - Santas Sledge - Klicka på bilden för att stänga

PP Harmony Flowers pink (6) - Click Image to Close

 Mulberry rose medium turquoise (200)

 Thanks for taking a look. Hope to see you back here soon again!!
I'll be back with a new page on New Years Eve!!



9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the photos and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bente, This is beautiful! How did you make the scalloped cream doily? Or if you purchased it, can you advise who made it please? Thanks so much! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Benti! Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Bente! I love your attention to details. Always striking! Merry Christmas, and Happy new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Bente! Happy New Year and glad to know you will be back for another year with Inkido!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so beautiful, lovin those soft pom pom flowers too.. and I wish you a very Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous and warm lay-out! I truly love your use of colours and the bling details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh how pretty your page is! LOVE the colour combo, those Harmony blooms are like ruffled strawberries - just delish! Talk about angel face, how cute can cute be! Allt gott denna sista dag på året, 2014 är fullt av oskrivna dagar som bara väntar på att fyllas av glädje, kärlek och massor med inspiration. Kramkram till dig vännen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful and such adorable pics, Bente. Gorgeous layering & textures too. wishing you a happy new year...take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...