Sunday 27 April 2014

Using 'Tattered florals', my Sunday post for the Sizzix UK blog

Today is Sunday and I am up at the Sizzix UK blog with a sweet layout to share. 

The link below will take you to the special place where all will be revealed :-)
Here is a sneak of my page.

The people in the  beautiful photo is my sister and one of our youngest nephews who lives in Denmark. So we do not get to see him or his family very often. 

I am sending this page to my sister in Norway so it can sit on a shelf in her scrap-room :-)




9 comments:

  1. Even with this small peek, I can see all of your beautiful, signature touches, Bente. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your work is so enchanting, looking forward to the full reveal xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just gorgeous! Your sister is going to love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO pretty!!! LOVE your page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo pretty Bente! Love, love, love your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bente these pages are beautiful and you're making me think about flowers again, yours look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...