Tuesday 28 July 2015

'My first Home' for Blue Fern Studios.

Recently I posted a few pages on the Blue Fern Studios blog.
I was in the UK last week celebrating my eldest daughters graduation from university and must admit I am a little behind wity posting my projects here on my own personal blog,....But here is one of them !!


This page is based upon a pink paper from the Montage collection. 
On top is a paper from the Deja Vu collection. As yo can see the collections mix very well.
-Especially when you add a litttle mixed media here and there. :-)
I 'framed' the whole page with the largest sized Graduated Squares, painted white then inked around.


 The gorgeous piece of chipboard below the picture is one of the recent shapes and called
  Rock Wall Bits. I painted it beige, stamped on it and added some pink glitter. 
The part of the Grunge Frames chipboard piece visible above the photo was given the same treatment. 
I just love to add glitter to my pages at the moment :-)


The cute small dots scattered all over my page are the insides of then alpha stickers that I used.


Finally a better look at the Prima resin by Ingvild Bolme. It is such  a beautiful and decorative piece!!

That was all for now, Hope you feel a little bit inspired and that I'll  see you here again soon!
Take care!


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lay-out for that beautiful place! The resin bird is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly stunning photo masterfully scrapped. Love your layers and I was wondering about the dots. Your flower clusters are always so pretty. Sorry I have been MIA lately. Life at the Mission is busy and because it will always be our priority, there just isn't time left for blogging or even scrapping. I miss the interaction with my friends in the computer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the big frame around your page and your clusters always look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Bente. Fabulous design and I love the pic of the town too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Bente. Fabulous design and I love the pic of the town too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...